We, The Adi Kailash, are committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (”Personal Information”) on this site: https://www.theadikailash.com/ (”Site”).
The Adi Kailash may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to be updated about any changes.
Your Personal Information may comprise of the following:
- name and email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we don’t Collect?
- Banking Information – Any Credit Card information you provide is processed by our payment gateway providers. We do not collect any sensitive information. You may provide this on our trusted payment gateway provider website: PayU while making a payment. Please check the terms and conditions of the Payment Gateway website to know more about their policies about your data.
Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website;
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version).
The General Information is not Personal Information. Our tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
The General Information is used by us for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in us and our Site. Such General Information may be shared by us with any person, at our discretion.
”Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer.
A cookie may enable us, as the Site holder, to track how a visitor navigates through its Site and the areas in which they show interest. It racks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the Site, and the site visited just before and just after our Site.To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Usage of Information
We will keep the Personal Information collected through this Site strictly confidential and shall cause such information to be handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new or upcoming yatra programmes, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone (SMS or Whatsapp) or e-mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We endeavour to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, we do not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that we may employ from time to time for the protection of your Personal Information.
Any disputes in respect of this policy shall be governed by Indian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
You may contact us on